Friday, June 11, 2010

Overall Reflection

I think I have benefited quite a bit from Digital Media III. When I first began the course I didn't think I would be capable of creating an animation, but as the tutorials went on I found that it wasn't as scary as it first seemed. It was actually fun working on Toilet Love and giving our characters personalities.

On Thursday I was actually scared to present our film in front of the class, but once it was done, I must say, I was quite proud of our efforts, as we were able to make people laugh, and that is one of our companies objectives.

Reflecting back on the semester, I would have to say I truly learnt a lot in Digital Media III. In particular working in Photoshop and Flash. I think if I further my studies in Digital Media I would lean towards graphic design, as I really enjoyed that aspect of the course.

I feel really satisified with this course as I think there were a lot of things I was able to take away and apply to my future studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment